Your gift can make a difference today in the lives of our athletes! Your tax-deductible donation makes it possible for child and adult athletes with intellectual and physical disabilities to develop self-esteem, sportsmanship skills, and physical fitness while learning to play baseball and softball. You can trust your donation will be put to very good use. Help put smiles on the faces of our athletes today!
CLICK HERE to make a donation.
We are grateful for your support!
Would you like to volunteer or partner with us? We’d love to hear from you! Call us at (410) 719-1641.
- Your contribution is 100% tax-deductible.
- If you prefer, you can mail your donation by printing this form and sending it to League of Dreams, Inc. at 1901 Clifden Road, Baltimore, MD 21228. You can also call us at 410-719-1641.
- League of Dreams, Inc. is approved by the Internal Revenue Service as a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization, and all donations are tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.
- Your privacy is important to us. League of Dreams NEVER sells or shares its lists of donors and subscribers with anyone.
Thank you for making a difference today!
Thank you for transforming lives through sports! Your tax-deductible donation makes it possible for all individuals, regardless of physical or mental capacity, the opportunity to experience the joy, challenges and personal growth of playing the great games of baseball and softball, and live our motto “For Every Player Who Has a Dream!”
Your donation is 100% tax deductible and will be used to provide:
- Instructional Camps and Clinics
- Special Events
- Family Support
- League Games